Thursday, June 11, 2009


March...

March was awesome, because LOOK! My bestest friend had a gorgeous baby girl! =) Here's my grown up little lady holding her and one of my little man holding her too.





This is her big sister, who will now tell you, if you ask her, that the baby may be new, but she is no longer "brand new." This was back in March, after all.
We also went bowling with some friends. Here are the kiddos having fun at the bowling alley.
They later dressed up as superheroes to play video games. (I wonder if it helped their scores...)
This was also the month that held QUIZ FINALS! Madeline worked so very hard for weeks on end. She studied and drilled these questions from the book of Exodus, and the tournament was a lot of fun.
Family came from near and far...mostly far.
This was at lunch between matches. I snapped this picture after the sweetest exchange. Madeline asked Timothy if she could play with his Nintendo DS. Imagine my delight when, without hesitation, he replied, "sure, Sissy! I've been playing all morning and you haven't had a turn at all!" Moments later, as he was watching her play, he looked at her and said, "Madeline, I sure do love you, but you already know that." Melted my heart!
When all was said and done, Madeline found out that she had ranked in the top 15 quizzers in the district! She was mighty proud...and we may have been too. ;) Here she is with another one of NMC's ranked quizzers right after they received their plaques.
Here she is with her sweet teammates and the flowers my mom picked up for them, just so they could feel as special as they all are.
So, another good month. I was still taking classes, by the way...so the fact that I was there to record any of these events is really kind of a miracle. Never mind the fact that I didn't blog it until now.

-shannon

No comments: