Thursday, June 11, 2009

April!
My camera held pictures from the month of April too...lucky you! Of course I had to go visit that precious newborn baby girl and her super sweet big sister this month. Here's a picture of me with my BFF and her two sweetie pies.

Then, as if that wasn't awesome enough, another one of my dearest friends had a sweet baby boy! So, of course I had to go bother them too =)

April is when we celebrated my favorite holiday of the year. Easter! I love Easter! Not because of the hidden eggs, either. I love the fact that I serve a RISEN Savior. (There were hidden eggs though =))
Quite a few, obviously!

The kids got kites and had lots of fun figuring out how to fly them, with only minimal tree entanglement.
They got so many Easter goodies. Here they are with more Easter treats.
Grandma picked out some super cute Easter clothes for the kids. I know, they couldn't be any cuter. ;)
She looks so grown up!
April is when Madeline started her violin lessons. That's right! Violin! She's been asking for months and we finally decided to start her in lessons. Here she is heading off to school with her instrument in hand for the first time.
You know a mom can't run out to the car and snap a picture of one child without getting a shot of the other, right?
We have been part of a new small church (Sunday School class) and the class had a bowling outing in April. Here is Timothy with some of the boys...
and Madeline with some of the girls.
April was a super great month because it marked the beginning of the last summer of my life, or so they say. I finished up year one of med school...all the glory for that must go to God, who carried me through the weeks that were tougher than I ever could have prepared myself for. We are definitely looking forward to having a summer quite different than last year's!
-shannon

No comments: