Thursday, June 14, 2007

VIB

YAY!!! Evidently I am a VIB (very important blogger) because as soon as I expressed frustration with being unable to post videos to my blog, blogger (who hosts my blog) added a video uploading feature that makes it easier to add video to your postings! So....below you will find Timothy's long awaited rendition of "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything." If you are wondering why he squirms about in his chair at times during the song, it is because that is what Larry the Cucumber does in his recliner when he is singing the song. While Timothy may not know all the words, he does have rhythm, and I think you'll find his remix to be quite an enjoyable one =)

I think video posts will make for some interesting additions, so keep checking back =)

-shannon

1 comment:

Kevin Flick said...

Too funny! I showed Kev and he laughed and laughed. He thought it was very cute that Tim learned the song from Clora! :)