Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dear God, Today is My Birthday...
That is how Timothy began his prayer tonight at dinner...you know, just in case God had forgotten and wanted to give him an extra special blessing today =) In all seriousness, Timothy has had a great birthday. He got five dollars in the mail, some books and puzzles, a super soaker, and ice cream!

My dad had some meetings in Ohio, and he was able to drive over our way to spend a little time with us before heading back home to Tennessee. The kids were VERY excited to have Papa here! (So were we.)
I signed Timothy and myself up for the birthday club at Cold Stone Creamery. (Sign up and get free ice cream on your birthday.) So we had dinner and headed over to enjoy a birthday treat. As you can see, Timothy didn't want to let even one drop get away. It was delicious!
Well, that's all I have for tonight, I am tired and need to get some sleep!
-shannon

1 comment:

Kevin Flick said...

I stole the pics of Cora! :) I hope you guys are having a great birthday in Ohio!