Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Big Thanks!

Well, this will be brief because I am exhausted, but I just wanted to post a quick update and huge thank you! For those of you who may not have known, I had my first medical school interview today with Indiana University School of Medicine. I am so grateful for the many many people who have let me know they would be praying for me. I had such a wonderful day! I felt such a peace through the whole process, and especially during the interview...which is saying a lot! The doctor who interviewed me was so kind and was very positive and encouraging about my interview. Second, I have to say thanks to Mom Renfrow who came to good ol' Nappanee to keep an eye on the kids for me while I was out of town. I am so grateful for all of the support our family has received as we take on this adventure. I know we could not do it without all of you...God has been so faithful in providing for us through those who love us.

That's all for tonight; I'm worn out. Thanks for the love and prayers =)

-shannon

1 comment:

nicole said...

congrats shannon!!! God is awesome, and is doing beautiful things through you. you are always in my prayers!

love,
nicole