Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hello out there.....

So....I have a ton of excuses, and if you're interested in hearing them, go ahead and ask next time you see me. One of the reasons I haven't blogged in forever though is actually logistical. I can't find the adapter to my memory stick to get the pictures off my camera! So...even if I did have the time....well, you know.

I took a few pictures with my phone though, and was able to transfer them, so I thought I'd share them. Not the best quality photography, since they were from my phone...but the the subjects, as always, are of the highest quality!


Madeline came with me to cast my vote. Since Indiana had early voting, we took advantage of that, but still had to wait in line for close to two hours! She was surprisingly patient....for the most part.

Yes....my vote....but I wanted her to feel like she was part of the process =)

On election night, we went to the park....it was such a beautiful day, and since I'd already taken care of my civic responsibility.....we had a bit of fun before the kiddos went to bed and I hit the books.


Speaking of books....I need to get back to them. Thanks for remembering me and my family in your prayers; we are so grateful for every prayer that goes up on our behalf. The Lord is faithful!

love, shannon

P.S. My friend Jodi went to the baby center in Kenya! Check out her blog and see her pictures. I am SO excited for her...and excited for her family, since they have her back now ;)

P.P.S. I got an e-mail from the kids' school today, and they have a new way of raising money for the school through a web search engine that makes a small donation to the school every time it is used. I reset my homepage to goodsearch.com and now every time I search for something the school will get a (very small, but it adds up!) donation. If you want to use the search engine (powered by yahoo) consider putting Good Shepherd Montessori down as who you'd like your search to benefit.

3 comments:

Kevin Flick said...

thank you!!!! i love to see pics of the kiddos up! :) i missed you. like your new layout!

Lisa said...

YEAH, a new blog =) It was great to see the pictures of the kids. I love the new layout.

Lisa

Jodi said...

thanks for mentioning my blog!!! i really need to work on it tonight and get my safari pics up. man, i'm slacking as bad as you :) just kidding! (you know that right?!) love you!